1. Are there toilets available at Arts From The Heart 2017?
Portaloos are available at our main event ground (Bishan-AMK Park, Activity Lawn I), however showering facilities are not provided.
2. Can I join as a volunteer?
Yes, please contact our Chairperson, Tan Hui Yuan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How can I sponsor Arts From The Heart 2017?
For sponsorship enquires, do contact our Chief Business Manager, Lim Sylvia, at email@example.com.
4. Can I donate money to The Salvation Army Haven directly?
For donation enquires, you may contact our Chairperson, Tan Hui Yuan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT OUR CARNIVAL
1. Who can participate in the Arts From The Heart 2017 carnival?
Everyone and anyone is welcomed to join us at our carnival.
2. What can I expect to find in the carnival?
Our carnival will have fun filled games for the young and young at heart. Additionally, an exciting line-up of performances will keep you entertained throughout the carnival.
3. How can I purchase carnival coupons?
You may purchase carnival coupons at our ticketing booth located in the main carnival tent.
ABOUT OUR RUN
1. How do I know if my entry has been accepted?
An email will be sent to you within 3 working days, please contact us if you have not received the confirmation email.
2. What if I cannot collect my race pack personally?
If you are unable to collect your race pack personally you can download a Letter of Authorization at the Registration Information page. Alternatively, you can come down on the event day itself to collect it before the run!
3. Do I get a refund if I back out after registration?
Sorry we will not be able to offer you a refund.
4. Can I get a friend to take my place if I cannot make it for the race?
Yes, your friend can take your place, provided email notification is sent to us 3 working days before the event. He/she will have to submit an indemnity form with their personal details on the collection date/event date.
5. Can I make changes to my personal particulars (e.g. Email, race tee sizing) after registration?
You may email us personally to assist in any changes. However, we cannot guarantee a successful exchange for race tees due to limited availability.
6. Can I run with my pets / baby in the stroller?
Sure! However do note we will not be liable in any situation in the event of injury, loss, or death.
7. Will I get my race timing?
As this is a fun run meant for charity, your timing will not be recorded.